Scenarios are sequences of actions used for marketing workflow automation. Scenarios can be convenient to control your customers' loyalty and their actions during the certain time periods. You can also use them to make your marketing processes interactive and thus engaging. Welcome sequences, abandoned carts, reactivation, cross-sales and many other mechanics can be easily automated using scenarios.
Scenarios can be launched:
- Individually for each customer after a certain event, same as a trigger campaign.
- On schedule for a segment of customers, same as a regular campaign.
In this section
Scenarios are built up of nodes or steps. They can send messages, attach promo codes, score your customers - and divide scenario audience into several courses of action based on your customers' data or actions.
- Managing scenarios
- Scenario nodes
- Classic marketing scenarios
- Step-by-step welcome scenario guide
- Implementation of the scenario for automatic notification of the manager
- Abandoned cart scenario: how to use apicontent